PDC has received a variety of awards and honors from the Associated Builders and Contractors Association (ABC), a national association with 74 chapters representing 22,000 merit shop construction and construction-related firms.
PDC is a member of both Wisconsin and Illinois chapters.
The Projects of Distinction Awards Program is designed to recognize the most distinct construction projects in Wisconsin, and elevate the awareness of the quality construction performed by ABC member firms and their employees. This program rewards projects of all sizes for distinctiveness. PDC Electrical Contractors has received the following Projects of Distinction Awards:
- 2020 – Gold Award for Grande Cheese Co., Juda, WI
- 2020 – Gold Award for Klondike Cheese Co., Monroe, WI
- 2018 – Gold Award for Klondike Muenster Cheese Addition, Monroe, WI
- 2018 – Silver Award for Premier Co-op New Feed Mill, Westby, WI
- 2017 – Gold Award for Honey Creek Feed Mill, Monroe, WI
- 2017 – Silver Award for Badger State Ethanol Plant Expansion, Monroe, WI
- 2016 – Silver Award for Brewster Cheese Upgrade, Stockton, IL
- 2013 – Gold Award for Klondike Cheese Yogurt Plant, Monroe, WI
- 2012 – Gold Award for Tuls Dairies, Avalon, WI
- 2011 – Forermost Farms Plant
- 2007 – Badger State Ethonal
- 2006 – St. Victor Catholic Church
- 2004 – LSI
- 2004 – EPCO
- 2003 – Swiss Colony
- 2001 – Foremost Farms Facility
ABC Illinois recognizes it’s members with the Excellence in Construction Award.
With the Annual Excellence in Construction Awards, Associated Builders and Contractors proudly honors the year’s most outstanding construction projects and contractors for their remarkable achievements in leadership, safety, innovation and diversity. The Excellence in Construction Awards honor the skill and creativity of the entire team – contractor, owner, architect and engineer – responsible for an outstanding merit shop construction project.
PDC Electrical Contractors has received this honor for the following projects: